Adobe Lightroom - workshop editing pictures in Lightroom
Description of Adobe lightroom individual workshop
Would you like to learn how to edit photos professionally and spend a minimum of time doing it? Do you think your photos are lacking something and would like to know how to tweak them to perfection?
Are you a beginner photographer and don’t know how to do it? Or just want to take your photos to the next level?
In that case, this online workshop on Adobe Lightroom is for you! A lot of people have preconceived ideas about photo editing and think that editing photos “spoils” the naturalness of the photo. However, every professional photographer nowadays edits the photos they publish. We will learn how to edit photos in a way that preserves the naturalness of the photo, but at the same time adds the perfect contrast, life and overall flair to the photo.
Adobe Lightroom is a program that almost every photographer uses. In this one-on-one online workshop, I’ll take you from the very beginning (installing, importing photos, organizing them) to face retouching, correcting lens flaws, working with presets, and more.
At the end of the workshop you will have a clear idea of how to use the program, what is the difference between Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Lightroom CC and which is more suitable for you to use. I’ve designed the workshop to be full of hands-on demonstrations of working with Adobe Lightroom.
Length of the workshop
The workshop lasts approximately 4 hours – depending on how many questions you have. This is a one-to-one online workshop where I dedicate time just for you.
What you have to prepare in advance
- Laptop/computer with charger
- Ready to edit photos. Ideally you should have them in RAW format (if this is not possible, it’s not a problem, at the workshop we’ll talk about why it’s better to have photos in RAW format)
- If you want, you can download Adobe Lightroom Classic beforehand, you will have it for free for 7 days. If you don’t have it during the workshop, it’s ok, we’ll talk about what the installation options are.
1. Install Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Cloud
2. Lightroom Classic vs Lightroom CC
3. Why RAW? File formats
4. When to use Photoshop and when to use Lightroom?
5. Easy photo selection and import
6. Adobe Lightroom working environment, catalogue and file order
7. How to use shortcuts in Lightroom
8. Basic editing (exposure, color and tones, cropping, brightness, contrast, white balance, curves, highlights, shadows, color curves, sharpening, lens correction, etc.)
9. Working with presets
10. Advanced editing (skin and unwanted object retouching, teeth whitening, eye brightness, brush work, radial and graduated filters, etc.)
11. How to edit 100 photos at once
12. Exporting photos to the web and printing
13. Final questions
Price of the individual lightroom workshop - 100 eur
The price includes:
– Complete individual online Adobe Lightroom workshop with practice and answers to your questions (1to1 with a teacher – professional photographer)
– List of Adobe Lightroom shortcuts
– A package of presets for different types of photos
– 15% discount for a guest photo shoot with me
The workshop can be taken in Slovak, English or Russian.
If you have any questions about the one-on-one Adobe Lightroom online workshop, feel free to contact me:
+421951113767 (Whatsapp, Slovakia)